It’s a quiet Sunday morning here in Australia today and I have been trying to keep up with blog stuff, social media, etc. etc. I logged onto my Influenster App and saw that I had a new badge to complete, so I figured why not share with a short and sweet post on the blog as well! Here are my
Top five beauty products I’ve been using this Spring!
- Maybelline New York Master Strobing Stick : I use this almost every day as my highlighter after buying it on sale at a local chemist. I used to be all about bronzer and absolutely no blush, highlighter, anything other than a little bit of brown glow. Oh boy have that has changed this season! I love how easy this highlighter is to apply (I use a beauty sponge) and you can’t beat the price. I have it in the color Illuminate – Light.
- Too Faced Cosmetics, Natural Eye Pallet : I have used Urban Decay’s Naked pallets, Mac pallets and Maybelline pallets, but I always seem to come back to this one. I love the second row of eyeshadows the best… they create a perfect shimmery natural eye.
- L’Occitane Neroli and Orchidee Body Milk : I received a bunch of L’Occitane products from my host family for Christmas and I only recently finally put them in my rotation. I have been using this body milk on my hands and arms for the past few weeks and absolutely love the floral scent. Perfect for Spring! (Or trying to feel like Spring in the gloomy Autumn weather Brisbane is having)
- Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Matte Liquid : I wanted a nude lip that wasn’t quite so brown/flesh as the one I had been using, and this was a perfect fit. It’s pink-y, the formula is so soft and it stays on really well! I have it in the color Nude Flush
- L’Oreal Pure Clay Purity Mask : I love the way this mask tightens up my pores and leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed! I have it in Eucalyptus for a calm, mattifying effect.
Do you have any great skin care or beauty products you’ve been using this month? Let me know!
This post contains Amazon Affiliate links. If you buy something from one of the links I’ve added I will receive a small commission. Thanks for supporting my blog!